January 8, 2009

The Need

Dear God,give me inspiration,give me the sun instead of the moon,give me a heart instead of a stone.Sometimes i hate to be independant,knowing nothing could bring me down.sometimes i need the thrill,the experiments,but what i get drove me far away from it.

The cold blood of mine,that of the reptiles,going through paradigm shift with no regrets,no looking back,sometimes triggers me,can i ever be warm.The cold blood of mine,as wonderful as it seems,longs for challenge and the greatness of life,for the crusade-surprise me ladies and gentlemen.

Take me to a place i don't know,my curious mind is looking for new atmosphere,new experience.get me guessing and wondering,working my brain off and searching for an answer,take me to a place where i can spill my knowledge.

Let bygones be bygones,i hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment