January 2, 2009

The Change

I see multiples of me,debating within my thoughts,analyzing for an answer in my brain,minutes felt,in reality only seconds.I feel like i've understood a lot of things in a better way. I feel the courage as The Puzzle forces my brain to work like gears,multiple gears. The Puzzle made me realise the world like no other,deciphering the codes in full throttle motion. I see myself as a thinker, a long thinker.I felt safe,for once,confidence,for once. Felt the impurities in my brains slowly deteriorates,like the wave,washing away with the heavy tides of beauty.

I feel the need to learn,i feel the greatness of divine power gripped in my hands,my god i feel wonderful,my god i feel rejoiced in great thoughts of change, my god i feel blessed,This new year maybe a new experience for me,like searching for the heritage,only better. Like exploring with Darwin on his Beagle,learning the evolution of life. i feel inspired by certain theories,by certain someone,a certain Puzzle,a certain romance.

Deep inside my veins,as small as it can be,still the crimson joy rushed into my brains,like lubricant to an engine,my complex structure seemed to be easily eased,is it the wonders of life or simply a hoax?well i wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment