February 22, 2009

A Mystical Journey

A journey i stumbled upon,fate that is so uncertain,never knowing what lies in front,the clouds that shadow the cobblestones,it seems rather impossible, im afraid. Hoping to reach the destination,while having pictures clogging my brain of failed attempts and a dead end,hoping not to be a blind crusade,hoping not to be lost.

The vague signs that leave me questioning the circumstances.i dare not to give up,i dare not to turn back. The whispers in my ears,the debating of thoughts in my mind halts my motion to budge forward.

I was told to never stop half way of what i am doing.i was told to act responsibly,sometimes id see a silver lining hidden in the clouds but disappears in a blink of an eye. it is frightening that you can't predict what might have been in front.

Though it might be pointless,i'll try to clear the eerie clouds in front of me,i'll never stop to finish my journey,the outcome would be both ways but i'd walk, i'd never turn back and not knowing what lies in front of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment